Your Estate Liquidation Sale Options - What are Your Alternatives?
If you have an entire household of furnishings, possessions and belongings to sell/liquidate, you have several options open to you:
- Hire us to do your estate liquidation sale
- We can do your sale more quickly, more professionally, and achieve better prices and better traffic than you can, by yourself. And, we take all the pressure off of you, and onto us. Check Our "Use Our Services" page for all the information.
- Hire another professional estate sale company
- Naturally, we don't recommend this, because we think we offer the best services and the most experience, but if you think this might be what you want, be sure to check our "Use Someone Else" page, for things to watch for AND watch OUT for.
- Do your own estate liquidation sale
- We don't recommend this in most cases, but if you feel your exposure to antiques and collectibles is solid, you know what prices the Denver market will bring, you have enough advertising venues open to you, and your emotional attachments won't make it too difficult for you, then here are some pointers for organizing and executing your own liquidation sale.
- Hire an Auction House to hold and estate auction
- We believe that, for most estates, an estate sale offers several advantages over estate auctions. With an estate sale you don't incur the expense of moving the entire household to the auction house. And auction houses usually don't want to bother trying to sell the common household items, just antiques and collectibles.
- Give the property to family, friends, or charity
- This is not that easy, unless you have only a small quantity of items to get rid of. Friends and family may take some things, but charities are getting rather picky on what and how much they will accept. (And they may not be willing to haul it.) For what's left, roll-off dumpsters or trash hauling companies are not cheap.
If You Decide That a Professionally-Run Estate Liquidation Sale is Your Best Option - Please Call the Estate Wizards!
In fact, please call us, even if you are still deciding (303-274-8317). We will be glad to come to you for a free consultation, and help you decide.
We will handle all the headaches, do all the work, and deliver the proceeds to you, usually in a matter of weeks after our initial consultation! We are bonded, insured, and a long-time A+ rated member of the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau. We love helping people realize the best possible return for their prized possessions! (See our "About Us" page for more information about A&A Estate Wizards).
If you have any further questions about our services or about estate liquidation sales, please visit our "FAQ" (frequently asked questions) page.